NavyArmy Community Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Recruitment Specialist
at NavyArmy Community Credit Union
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Responsible for implementing the strategic recruitment and employment programs of the Credit Union. Manages and maintains ATS (applicant tracking system) and recruitment boards. Responsible for ensuring Credit Union is in compliance of state and federal employment laws.
- Responsible for recruiting and developing new strategies and programs to attract quality candidates. Represents the organization within the community by fostering NACCU as the employer of choice.
- Leverages established professional networks to build a pipeline, create a company presence in the right communities, and form the right relationships with third parties where needed.
- Manages an active profile on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, and visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods to locate qualified individuals. Charismatic fostering a good relationship with these potential employees.
- Interviews and evaluates internal and external candidates for available positions. Works closely with managers through the process. Maintains accurate interview documentation and maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking database of potential candidates. Ensure accurate and timely updates, maintenance, and accuracy of applicant and job information. Documents any phone calls, emails or other correspondence with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position.
- Coordinate and conduct applicant drug screens, reference checks, background checks, motor vehicle checks, social security number verification and bond coverages including managing I-9 compliance.
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems. Assist with orientation of new employees
- Maintains staff and recruitment reports to include weekly tracking, quarterly and annual staffing analysis.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and employment programs for consideration.
- All other duties as assigned.
* Associates Degree in related field or equivalent training and experience.
* Five years of progressive recruitment experience in a service industry preferred Or eight years(8) of progressive recruitment experience in lieu of education requirements
* Strong knowledge of Social Media, Linked-In, Microsoft Office Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Ability to communicate effectively with others
Physical requirements are minimal, however position involves wrist/hand manipulation; ability to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop and reach overhead. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision for frequent viewing of computer monitor and review of documents. Must have the ability to lift up to 20 lbs. Must be able to drive a vehicle and have a valid driver's license.
Personal computer with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge/skills to work with spreadsheets, power point and payroll software is necessary. Additionally, calculator, copy machine/fax machine.