The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening and submitting qualified candidates in Engineering, Manufacturing and Medical Device fields. We are looking for someone who is passionate about front-end recruiting cycle. Time will be spent researching, engaging and converting top talent. The objective is to improve both the speed and quality of candidate submittals in order to improve fill ratios of software, electrical and mechanical engineering and technician positions. Performance will be measured by an increase in fill ratio, the number of submittals, and overall improvement in contractor pool.
Most importantly, this position requires people skills and the ability to interact with many potential employees to perform a methodical evaluation of knowledge, skills and abilities. The position requires strong attention to detail, knowledge of systems, and broad technical awareness. The Recruiter is the advocate to our employees and the promoter of our value to candidates. You will also be required to stay current on local hiring trends and where applicable identify companies who employ similarly related technical professionals in the local economy.
- Main priority is sourcing candidates for new job orders and enhancing established “resource pools” for target markets.
- Support new job orders by posting job descriptions, sourcing and screening candidates.
- Qualify incoming resumes and assign them to job orders as appropriate.
- Contact candidates and profile them in depth for interests, locations, assignment types, pay ranges, availability, and needs that they have from an agency.
- Ask for referrals from each quality candidate – promote our referral program and ask each candidate for other names of quality candidates and potential job order sources.
- Manage job postings on job boards and related networking avenues. Track candidate sources.
- 1+ years of experience in a sourcing capacity
- Understanding of electronics product development engineering disciplines; experience recruiting similar a strong plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers and technical professionals
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
Full-time, salaried position plus commission and bonus.
For immediate consideration, apply online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org