Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients you serve on a daily basis? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience.
Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction.
Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance, and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
You are unlike others at this point in your career. You are looking to build a profession with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions - from prioritizing care of our associates and our patients, to connecting the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients needs, and doing so in a fun, inclusive environment, working as one collaborative team.
We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
Manage a team of two Payroll Analyst. Co-ordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distributions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise all activities of payroll staff
* Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
* Interpret and ensure implementation of new legislation impacting payroll
* Ensure that all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
* Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
* Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
* Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
* Prepare bi-weekly, monthly quarterly and year-end reports
* Oversee the maintenance of current employee data systems
* Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll production
* Retrieve required data to calculate all monthly bonus accruals and payments
* Prepare and processes payroll journal entries
* Coordinate with Dayforce the implementation of new entities
Skill / Requirements
* 8-10 plus years of experience
* BSc in Human Resources Management, Accounting or relevant field
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
* Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
* Planning and organizing
* Scheduling and monitoring
* Hands-on experience with payroll software preferably Ceridian-Dayforce
* Works independently
* Has excellent time-management skills, knows how to prioritze and multitask