Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Management Trainer, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
As part of the Risk Management Training (RMT) team, this role will support training development, communications and delivery related to MUFG's risk disciplines. The role will develop risk training, focused on effective delivery, as well as learner engagement. This role is also responsible for supportingtraining course administration and reporting.
- Manage both the development of multiple RMT courses simultaneously and independently, and the learning component of broader enterprise Compliance training initiatives.
- Liaison effectively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and learning partners to produce quality, effective and innovative learning, and advise stakeholders on creative, alternative delivery approaches that best match audience and delivery method
- Coordinate and track progress, driving to milestones and deadlines with flawless grammar and execution
- Take accountability for content and obtain all appropriate sign-offs on final product
Conduct and facilitate training sessions in a variety of presentation settings, leveraging existing traditional learning resources (Web-Based, eLearning) while consistently investigating alternative, innovative adult learning options.
- Effectively present to a variety of audiences, from 1x1 to large groups, and all levels from CEO to Senior Specialist
- Recognize audience expertise and encourage active learning, and relate earning objectives to content & outcomes
- Manages the presentation process: listens and gets clarifications, responds concisely to questions, and has the ability to switch tactics mid-stream when something isn't working
- Contribute to communications for our courses and for the RMT SharePointsite
- Manage administrative functions associated with training, including course data and reporting, as well as LEAP (our learning management system) administration
- Facilitate training programs as well as coordinate training led by subject matter experts.
- 6-10 years of experience in learning and development, preferably within Financial Services, Complianace and/or Risk Management
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications fluency in PowerPoint and Excel required
- Ability to demonstrate the management and completion of complex processes and projects in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Experience developing training materials and resource guides
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (including strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders)
- Proven ability to drive results and meet deadlines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.