Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Training Officer, Associate
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
As part of the Risk Management Training (RMT) team, this role will support training development, communications and delivery related to the execution of MUFG's Global Financial Crimes Division (GFCD) training in the Americas region. The role will liaise with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders who develop training content, project manage the operations of the end-to-end training lifecycle including engagement with learning partners in HR, and supporttraining course administration and completion reporting.
- Manage the development lifecycle of multiple GFCD courses simultaneously and independently
- Liaison effectively with SMEs and learning partners to ensure the production of high quality/effective learning solutions
- Coordinate and track progress, driving to milestones and deadlines with flawless execution
- Manage SME/stakeholder accountability for content and obtain all appropriate sign-offs on final product
- Effectively communicate to audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ensure all training meets the quality standards and expectation set by the Americas Risk Management organization
Assist in all manner of team administration and communications
- Contribute to communications for our courses and for the RMT SharePointsite
- Manage administrative functions associated with training, including course data and reporting, as well as LEAP (our learning management system) administration
- 5-8 years of experience in learning and development, preferably within Financial Services, Compliance and/or Risk Management (experience in Financial Crimes Compliance a plus)
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications fluency in PowerPoint and Excel required
- Ability to demonstrate the management and completion of complex processes and projects in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Experience developing training materials and resource guides
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to drive results and meet deadlines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.