Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Recruiter, Assistant Vice President
at MUFG Americas
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10026563-WD-SECONDARY-45
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Build your career with the bank that's Built for Change'
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve.
We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive transformation through re-imagining our approach to Campus Recruitment?
You will work side-by-side with a leader whose foremost goal is to empower you to take your career to the next level, by building on the success and momentum that MUFG's Campus Recruitment team has already achieved while also designing a vision and strategy that will deliver results. As we are re-imagining the College Recruitment center of excellence, this is an unrivaled opportunity for someone that's passionate about leading change, interested in process improvement / program re-design and curious about launching unexplored AI, social & digital technologies.
How you'll make an impact:
- Your efforts will be a driver for attracting and recruiting college students to our 10 week Summer Analyst program and our new graduate career opportunities. You will be spearheading our on campus event presence and digital/social recruitment strategy.
- Inclusion and diversity is foundational to who we are as a bank - you will be instrumental in developing diverse talent pools.
- We will count on you to articulate the vision for MUFG's future and the career opportunities ahead as we increase our focus on harnessing the power and value of GenZ / NextGen talent.
- Your ability to shape Talent Brand initiatives for Social Media, Career Website enhancements, and development of campus brand champions is invaluable.
- You will build and maintain relationships with Program Managers and key internal clients across multiple lines of business (e.g. Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Human Resources and Corporate & Investment Banking) to educate them on the recruitment process timeline, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting diversity among our rapidly growing workforce.
What you'll bring to the team:
You will have an uncompromising desire to succeed and make a difference wherever your professional and personal path takes you.
Typically, a Bachelor's degree, and 3+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience will be a key component of your past successes. Above all, you're a phenomenal teammate who values accountability, integrity, collaboration and creativity.
Other key qualifications include:
- You are a creative problem solver, a go-getter, a game changer and a key member of any team you join. You come with a consistent track record of contributing towards positive change within a recruitment organization or university/college campus.
- Social Media, Storytelling, Data Analysis, Digital Strategy and "Presenting with a Purpose" are skills you're proud to have mastered, while also keeping a keen eye on Artificial Intelligence (AI) & emerging technologies.
- You are a standout colleague who is self-autonomous and can excel with minimal supervision, while effortlessly developing partnerships with colleagues at the bank, partners at the schools, and students that have high potential for succeeding at MUFG.
- You pride yourself in the ability to communicate effectively in speech, writing, & presentations and your skills for building strong interpersonal business relationships is second to none.
- You consider yourself a pro at mastering the nuances of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like Taleo and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools like Avature, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- If you have previous experience working in Financial Services, Banking, or College Recruitment - you have a phenomenal foundation for success that easily enables continued growth and development at the bank.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!