Mid-State Technical College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Instructor, Industrial Safety Trainer
at Mid-State Technical College
Mid-State Technical College is currently hiring for an experienced industrial safety trainer.
This position will be hired for an ongoing project, however exact dates and times will be determined by customer availability.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Possess a thorough knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws in Environmental, Health & Safety in order to provide a rigorous scientific methodology to assess possible environmental and workplace hazards that may exist within a space or organization.
Knowledge of OSHA guidelines, crane and hoist safety, forklift safety, and electrical safety.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
There are no benefits associated with this position.
How To Apply
To be considered for future part-time instructor opportunities, you must complete an online application. You should have the following information available when completing an application:
- Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
- Employment History
- Electronic copy of resume and/or transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered.
Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.
Optimize Your Online Application Experience
Below you will find a few technical tips to help ensure a positive and successful online application experience:
- Be sure to fill in each field in the application. You will receive an error message at the time of submission and your application will not be submitted if each required field is not filled in.
- Avoid clicking the back, forward, or refresh buttons while applying. Doing so will interfere with the submission and may result in data loss.
- Clear your browser's temporary files/cache and cookies prior to beginning the application.
- Disable pop-up blockers.
- Do not bookmark or favorite the application. Navigate to the careers site each time you wish to access your saved/submitted application.
- Your application session will remain open for 24 hours assuming you do not close your browser. To ensure submission, complete the application process within that time frame.
- The following browsers and operating systems are currently supported:
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9
Internet Explorer 10, 11 (Only when used with Windows 7 or 8)
Safari 5 for Windows
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, 7(32-bit), 7(64-bit)
If you experience issues in submitting your online application, please contact Human Resources at 715.422.5351.