Microchip Technology Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Engineer - Change Management
at Microchip Technology Inc.
- Responsible in reviewing and establishing activities to determine final disposition on Assembly subcon Proposal Change Notice (PCN).
- Responsible in establishing qualification plan for internally driven change on production devices to accomplish Microchip organizational and business objectives.
- Responsible for leading and managing qualification activities to ensure process is in control and quality/reliability of products meets expectation.
- Able to establish qualification plan and presenting qualification proposal to internal Microchip Change Control board.
- Able to drive problem resolution using systematic approach on qualification failures.
- Able to work together with subcon and Microchip functional groups locally/globally.
- At least 5 years experienced in IC assembly Process Engineering.
- Knowledgeable in WLCSP packaging and experience in package qualification activities is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in MS (eg. xls, ppt, word) application, MS Excel macro level analysis (eg. pivot table, vlookup function, etc) is an advantage.
- analytical knowhow on IC packaging process and materials and familiar with JEDEC Standard and requirements on IC Packaging technology
- Knowledge and use of CAD tools an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering