Maricopa Integrated Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maricopa Integrated Health System
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Sr VP and Chief Human Resource Officer, the Compensation Specialist will compile and analyze wage, salary, and compensation survey data as needed. In addition, this position will assist in the design, implementation, and communication of various compensation programs; which includes, but is not limited to, assessing and designing compensation programs, market analysis, job description database, incentive programs, and pay for performance and equity programs.
- Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college preferably majoring in human resources, business administration, or accounting; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of compensation, Human Resources, or financial analysis related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) and/or Professional Human Resource Certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prefer knowledge of compensation theory and practice, job evaluation methodologies; and FLSA and regulations related to Compensation.
- Must be very detail oriented and demonstrate strong analytical skills, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies with data.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Requires proven organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Requires the ability to demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prefer experience with Access.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.?????
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year