Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Government Compliance Analyst
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is a leading provider of solutions and services supporting national and homeland security. For over 50 years, we have been an instrumental partner to our customers’ missions. Helping to ensure the security and success of our nation is foundational to our business. Our goal is to become the most trusted partner to our national and homeland security customers. ManTech’s Compliance department is seeking a Government Compliance Analyst for our Tysons Corner location. You will focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage ManTech’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. This position will provide support for ManTech’s Compliance and Ethics Program and in turn, foster integrity-based decision making and conduct by ManTech professionals throughout our company. he ideal candidate will take pride in supporting business strategies for activities relating to standards of conduct and ethical relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the administration of ManTech’s policies and procedures
- Provide support for the company’s Insider Trading process
- Administer ManTech’s ethics helpline; ensure that concerns reported to the company by its various disclosure channels are documented and routed to the appropriate parties for action
- Assist with Compliance training deployment, including tracking and reporting
- Promote ethics messaging and campaigns through Compliance & Ethics intranet site; work with team members to develop and manage Compliance communications
- Monitor the administration of the employee surveys and culture of integrity surveys; manage reporting of results
- Execute on and support Compliance & Ethics strategic priorities and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years of legal, policy, government regulatory compliance or related experience
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to think outside the box and apply knowledge across a variety of functional areas to drive improvement
- Must be able to work independently and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to establish relationships and communicate with employees at all levels
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality and integrity in support of highly confidential and sensitive information
- Has or is working toward a professional certification such as a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP)
- Experience with Visio, SharePoint, and Workday are preferred. Possess or demonstrate the ability to acquire technical aptitude.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.