Lucifer Lighting Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter
at Lucifer Lighting Company
Position Summary: Is a key member of the Human Resources team, collaborating with all internal stakeholders and external partners. Develops and coordinates department activities that support the Companys mission, vision, and values. Strong emphasis on talent acquisition.
- Conducts all work to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Acts as the Companys recruitment brand champion and collaborates with marketing and other partners.
- Maintains job requisitioning system to facilitate internal tracking/recordkeeping requirements. Develops recruiting metrics and reports upon them on a regular basis.
- Conducts job analyses to establish job descriptions based on requisite candidate knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Leads recruiting and interview planning for open positions, collaborating with applicable stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Effectively uses a variety of sourcing tools and methods, both traditional and innovative, to build applicant pools. Candidate pools must be both active and passive job seekers.
- Administer, in conjunction with Marketing, the Companys website careers page and job postings. Administers ATS, job posting and recruiting site accounts.
- Manages external relationships with contractor employment agencies, recruiters, trade schools, community colleges, and others, while also sourcing to diversify such relationships.
- Responsible for managing all university campus recruiting to meet hiring needs, to include internship fulfillment.
- Manages contractor to permanent hire process to ensure talented contractors are converted to regular employment.
- Conducts all pre-employment and post-offer activities, to include performing references, declination communications, job offers, drug testing, and relocation assistance.
- Performs onboarding activities such as new hire department rotations and required training.
- Performs compensation analysis for new and actively open positions ensuring overall competitive total rewards.
- Assists with outside agency reporting responsibilities, such as EEOC claims, EEO-1 reporting, OSHA 300/300-A reporting, and others as may be required.
- Responds to inquiries regarding the organizations processes, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Complies with all Company policies, rules, guidelines and behavior expectations.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Company.
Skill / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
·Exceptional interviewing skills
·Exceptional candidate relationship management skills
·Exceptional writing and grammar skills
·Exceptional verbal communication skills
·Strong experience utilizing HRIS (Paycom preferred), ATS, Job Boards, Social Media, and various other systems that provide for more effective and efficient work
·Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local labor and employment laws
·High technical aptitude and advanced skills in Microsoft Office
·Exceptional analytical skills as applies to metrics and reporting
·Exceptional organizational skills with strong adherence to meeting deadlines
Required Education and Experience:
·Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
·Three years of very strong emphasis in recruiting/talent acquisition
·Three years of HR experience
·Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP certification, or related recruiting certification, highly preferred
·Five years related Human Resources and recruiting experience
Please apply online at
Lucifer Lighting is Committed to Equal Employment Opportunity in all aspects of employment.