Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- Corporate HQ Plaza
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is looking for an experienced Risk Manager, to provide direction and oversight of risk management activities at the corporate level for regional and division support. You will work across departments to evaluate, identify and make recommendations for policy selections. Developing, enforcing and driving strategy to address compliance, loss events and improve procedure to prevent loss and identify risk in all areas of the business including risk management controls and contingency plans are the priorities for this opportunity. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Manage the procurement of the national corporate insurance program for all lines of insurance including commercial general liability, EPLI, E&O, property and casualty, workers comp, wage and hour, crime, etc.
- Manage the procurement of the national construction and development Builder’s Risk and Construction General Liability OCIP insurance program for each new real estate project
- Interface with insurance carriers regarding pending litigation, and coverage issues
- Maintain records of insurance policies and claims
- Provides timely notification of claims to insurance carriers
- Develops and communicates plans to address loss events
- Works with the company’s insurance brokers to respond to requests for certificates of insurance and claims history documents
- Review various contracts for insurance compliance
- Ensure vendor compliance for multifamily properties
- Identifies potential risk exposures and recommends solutions
- Formulates and implements corporate initiatives, policies, guidelines and programs to identify, control, prevent and mitigate financial and operational risks for multifamily properties and conduct training
- Manages all phases of the claims process from intake and investigation through litigation, settlement with adjusting companies, in-house counsel and other involved parties
- Manages the workers’ compensation and incident reporting program and processes, assesses, and reports claims to carriers as appropriate
- Manage corporate policies and safety programs for compliance with federal and state OSHA regulations and local ordinances for multifamily properties
- Monitor operations to ensure on-going compliance with all insurance obligations
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 8 years Insurance, Risk Management experience
- Real estate industry experience is preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.