Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- US-VA-Virginia Beach
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of an Operations Trainer:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Operations Trainer, you will be responsible for coordinating, delivering and preparing all training to employees within the organization. You will provide training resources and tools to help improve performance and development of employees while delivering on LMH’s mission and core values. This includes facilitation of courses that are applicable to team member growth and LMH operations, soft skills, and computer software learning. You will also aid in evaluating team member’s performance and monitor for adherence to LMH policies and procedures.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Facilitates training courses applicable to LMH operations (i.e. Systems training, leadership development, customer service, operational training, compliance, onboarding, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.) to all team members.
- Promote and deliver on-site, one:one sessions, classroom, and webinar-based training sessions.
- Develops and deploys evaluations and assessments to measure training solutions effectiveness, retention application and impact to business.
- Recommends appropriate learning tools that are engaging, effective, and value-added to achieve course objectives based on Team Member’s needs.
- Responsible for the coordination and communication related to training including, invites, agendas, room set, training schedules, reports, documentation, class attendance, training recaps, and all other necessary training communication.
- Responsible for the updating, ordering and maintaining of training collateral and other materials associated with training.
- Creates, maintains, and audits compliant training records and files. Ensures adherence to training Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and annual training requirements, including new procedure training and re-certification activities.
- Coordinates internal and external resources in regards to planning, developing and delivering training to a designated location/property.
- Collaborates with operational team in audit reviews to ensure necessary training solutions are identified and facilitated to ensure compliance of all policies.
- Other duties not listed above as directed by the National Director of Training & Development.
What You Need for Success:
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices
- Excellent leadership and professional presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Property Management experience preferred.
- Exceptional scheduling and organizational skills.
- Software proficiency specifically Yardi, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Previous demonstrated training experience preferred, classroom facilitation required.
- The position requires mobility within the office and the ability to operate a computer, phone and other office machinery.
- Must be able to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, including handling multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 30lbs.
- Position requires use of personal/company vehicle, ability to travel to multiple locations, must have valid driver’s license.
- This position requires anywhere from 50-75% travel based on national needs. This includes travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings and other work-related activities.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.