Legacy Home Health Agency, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Legacy Home Health Agency, Inc.
Under the direct supervision of the HR Director, the HR Generalist will coordinate and provide "hands on" management of daily human resource functions including:
· Staff Recruitment
· Onboarding & Orientation
· Employee Relations
· Benefits Administration
· HR Metrics
· Legal Compliance
The HR Generalist will also serve as back up to the Director in supervising staff within the department and performing other duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field. Extensive experience may substitute for a degree.
· SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
· 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in HR or related field.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of HR compliance and applicable employment laws.
· Experience in healthcare setting preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
· Experience with BambooHR software preferred.
You may submit your resume via email to the HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected applicants may be asked to complete a Spark Hire one-way video interview prior to a live Zoom interview with the HR Director and General Manager.