Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Specialist I
at Lear Corporation
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible to assist the Human Resource Manager in every facet of the human resource function with a primary focus on administrative process and practices.
Sets up/oversees benefits and consultants with insurance companies re: policy interpretation, etc.
Back-up for Human Resource Manager, benefits administrator and worker’s compensation claims processing.
Handles labor relations issues and counsels employees as required.
Prepares confidential correspondence and reports.
Assists in recruitment, interviewing and hiring.
Develops utilization of HRIS.
Coordinates the gathering of Data for tracking specific items for review.
Coordinates attendance tracking.
Special projects assignments from HR Manager
Undertakes or coordinates special projects and reports.
Performs any other duties required in pursuance of the function of this position or as directed.
Follow all safety, ISO14001/TS16949 procedures.
- Four-year College Degree or pursuant of degree.
- Experience as a Human Resource Generalist with proficiencies in benefits administration, WCB claim management and administration of collective agreements is preferred.
- Experience in health & safety management knowledge is preferred.
- Computer literacy and the ability to adapt to impacts of changing legislation and work environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
1 to 3 years experience