La Vida Felicidad, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Specialist
at La Vida Felicidad, Inc.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources Specialist will foster positive workplace experiences by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly. The HR Specialist will have good knowledge of labor legislation, onboarding, nonprofit culture, and preparing of compensation and benefits packages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for Human Resources Operations including:
- Staffing and Recruiting Program Administration.
- Compensation and Benefit Program Administration
- Employee Relations Program Administration
- Performance Management Program Administration
- Employee Training and Development Program Administration
- HRIS and Employee Files Administration
- Agency compliance with Federal, State and Funding Source regulations and legislation pertaining to all personnel functions and reporting.
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment
- Responsible for high quality Human Resources Generalist Services including:
- High quality human resources customer service.
- Establish rapport with all Department Heads and develop an Effective and Beneficial Working Relationship.
- Accurate and Reliable HR Data for HRIS, Human Resources and Personnel Files.
- Effective and beneficial Personnel Policies and Procedures which coincide with best business practices.
- Effective and beneficial HR Operational Procedures for the following functional areas: Staffing & Recruiting; Compensation & Benefits; Employee Relations; Performance Management; Employee Training & Development.
- Accurate and Reliable Human Resources Reports, Statistics & Analytics.
- High degree of Confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA, La Vida Policy, State and Federal Law, and best business practice.
- Maintaining a high degree of Professional Boundaries in accordance with best business practices.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Human Resources or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and human resources experience. HR Certification preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of Human Resources experience. Or an equivalent combination of education and human resources experience.
- Experience working in non-profit preferred.
- Position located in Los Lunas.
Send your cover letter, resume, and application to HR@lvfnm.org, or fax to (505) 865-5331 or mail application to P.O. Box 2040, Los Lunas, NM 87031 (Attn: Human Resources)
La Vida Felicidad, Inc., is an EOE/AA employer. Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.