La Maestra Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Clerk
at La Maestra Community Health Centers
La Maestra Community Health Centers is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Clerk. This is a Part time position, 20 hours per week, Monday-Thursday, in our Human Resources department at our City Heights location.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Assists with and coordinates recruitment efforts. Receives and tracks employment applications
- Responsible for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting human resources information.
- Process employment verification forms
- Assists with reference checks
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with applicants, visitors, callers, and business professionals. Assists with questions courteously and promptly
- Performs general research and analysis of information to prepare reports.
- Maintains all department documentation including personnel files up to date and filed accurately
- Responsible for ensuring the department has sufficient supplies, needed documents, etc.
- Prepares and sends routine correspondence and notices to internal and external customers.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Associates or BA in related field preferred
Certification required: N/A
Experience: 1-2 years responsible related experience in general office, clerical or customer
services work as well as human resources experience. Or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Verbal and Written Skills to perform the job: Bilingual (English/Spanish). Familiarity with basic word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Accurate keyboarding skills.
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.