Kingman Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kingman Regional Medical Center
Associate Recruiter - Human Resources - Kingman Regional Medical Center - Kingman, Arizona
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) seeks to hire an Associate Recruiter who will embrace our mission to serve our community with compassion and commitment.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED (Required)
- Minimum of one year of experience in Recruitment/Human Resources
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize office workload and resolve problems; keen attention to detail
- College degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
Licensure, Certification, or Registration:
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR (Preferred)
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for the full recruitment cycle while providing the highest level of recruitment service to hiring managers. The Associate Recruiter will guide the hiring manager in forecast of staffing needs, developing candidate pipelines, sourcing, marketing and attracting talent that will foster the mission of the organization. The Associate Recruiter screens, interviews and selects candidates to move through the recruitment process. Collaborates with hiring managers and selects the top candidate for further on-site visits at the facility level. Extends offers and oversees onboarding activities ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met while creating a positive experience for the new hire. Maintains excellent candidate and hiring manager relations by delivering a well-qualified and diverse pool of internal and external applicants while achieving staffing objectives. Assists with development of recruitment strategies designed to attract, hire, and retain qualified employees with special emphasis on high volume or hard-to-fill positions
All KRMC employees are expected to perform their respective tasks and duties in such a way that supports the vision of providing the regions best clinical care and patient service through an environment that fosters respect for others and pride in performance.
- Develops strategy to acquire talent to assure vacancies are kept to facility specified levels
- Understands and articulates the business line to market positions to potential candidates
- Uses an intake process with hiring managers, develops a recruitment plan and abides to service level agreements
- Sources and recruits passive candidates to develop pipelines
- Uses interviews, resume, and credential review to determine candidates who meet minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities for the position
- Prepares salary, offers and receives approval of the hiring managers
- Prepares and extends the job offer, sign on bonuses, seasonal agreement, and relocation agreements along with pre-employment screenings
- Oversees onboarding for new employees
- Organizes and coordinates New Hire Orientation
- Conducts primary source verification for education, licensure and certifications
- Serves as a backup for the HR Representatives from other functional areas
- Maintains knowledge of benefit plans, incentives and facility policies and addresses applicant inquiries
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in applicant tracking system
- Must possess exceptional communication and relationship building skills to develop a valued rapport with the candidate and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with employees and leadership at all levels of the organization
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and deadlines
- Requires flexible schedule and ability to coordinate several activities simultaneously
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Associate Recruiter opportunity with KRMC and apply online today.
Associate Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruiter, Human Resources, Kingman, Arizona, Las Vegas, Phoenix
For more information about our hospital and community, read our recruitment brochure at: www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf