KFW Engineers + Surveying
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KFW Engineers + Surveying
San Antonio-based KFW Engineers + Surveying continues to grow and is looking to add an experienced HR Manager wanting long-term career opportunities within a successful, progressive firm.
Do you want to work for a land development civil engineering firm that
* Is fast paced and exciting, growing year over year for multiple years?
* Instills a Client First attitude in every employee?
* Cherishes team-work?
* Rewards hard work with promotions, merit increases, and bonuses?
* Balances working hard with playing hard, always striving to maintain a work culture of camaraderie and fun?
* Has won Top Places to Work award for mid-size companies in San Antonio?
If so, then KFW Engineers and Surveying may just be for you!
Our HR Manager is responsible for all technical and strategic elements of KFWs Human Resources for a company of 120 employees to include but not limited to:
* Strategic planning and partnership with executive management.
* Recruiting of technical and hard to fill positions.
* Benefits administration.
* FMLA administration.
* Candidate screening and hiring.
* Employee training and development.
* Performance review process.
* Organizational development.
* Creation of HR policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of current and changing employment laws.
* Audits and continual improvement.
* Employee coaching, counseling, and terminations.
* HR investigations.
* Employee engagement activities and programs.
* Leadership and management of a small team of administrative professionals.
Skill / Requirements
* Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Human Resources.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Manager.
* Experience with all elements listed in Job Description.
*** For consideration please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***