Kastle Systems International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kastle Systems International
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastles mission is to be our customers best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for managing and ensuring the timely disbursement of a multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits, union dues and taxes to a 500+ employee base in accordance with federal and state wage and hours laws. This position interacts closely with our employees, Human Resources, and Accounting. Additional responsibilities include data integrity and payroll system maintenance, audits, customer service support to associates and business leaders, third party vendors for payroll related inquiries.
- Manage corporate payroll function including processing bi-weekly payrolls on time and accurately; research and resolves payroll issues
- Complete all benefit and payroll billing, 401(k) funding and union payments on time and accurately
- Maintain payroll and benefit records and associated filing systems; resolve associate inquiries by interpreting appropriate policies and procedures
- Complete posting to GL accounts and reconcile all payroll accounts; analyze and resolve errors in a timely manner; support payroll variance with proper documentation,
- Perform regular internal payroll audit, research and resolves payroll issues
- Manages all required government compliance for payroll
- Coordinate and monitor activities for all payroll audits
- Manage payroll projects including open enrollment, quarterly/year-end processes, other special projects and payroll compliance related items
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of payroll practices and inform management of potential changes that require attention
- Assists and supports HR in special projects as reasonably assigned
- Assists in other HR-related initiatives
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred
- 5-8 years payroll experience in multi-state environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll/HR systems to include the understanding of database structure and the inter-relation of fields and tables within the system. Experience with UltiPro payroll and HRIS system strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted principles and practices, as well as laws and regulations related to payroll, taxes and benefits
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Exemplary MS-Excel skills and experience working in excel with large data sets with accuracy and speed;
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated self-composure, adaptability, persistence, a high tolerance for stress and unquestionable integrity
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Must pass the Drug Test, the Background Check and any pre-employment tests as applicable
- Ability to follow directions, to work alone and with others
- Effectively communicate with others
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment and meet deadlines; Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively develop goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish those goals
- Ability to come up with relevant ideas, analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.