Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Assistant
- Provides clerical support to the Human Resources department
- Maintains files and confidential employee records in the HR and Payroll departments
- Greets all guests visiting the office and directs them to the appropriate department
- Assists with audits and other projects as necessary
- Maintains HR forms and prepares new hire and orientation packets
- Helps facilitate the onboarding process and assists with new hire orientations twice weekly.
- Answers all incoming HR calls and answers questions related to benefits, policy and procedure
- Assists with the recruitment efforts for the company
- Sorts mail and orders office supplies
- Helps out with data entry and filing
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in a fast-paced administrative environment
- Bilingual Spanish (not required but highly preferred)
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office are essential
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Sunroad offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We offer flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid time off, training, an employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Sunroad is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.