Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you ready to showcase your human resources skills in a professional environment? Sandia Area has an opportunity for a dynamic, motivated, and knowledgeable individual to join our Team in recruiting and assisting staff for our organization.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a highly successful not for profit financial cooperative which strives to support our competitive position in the ever evolving financial marketplace by focusing on member service. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic and positive attitude that are excited to make a contribution to our organization. We encourage those interested in working for a successful non-profit financial cooperative dedicated to delivering cost effective banking products and services to the community, to apply today.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success and offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit program that goes well beyond a paycheck including medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plans including a 401(k) with employer match, pension plan, paid leave, and more.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is looking for a new team member to join our Human Resources Department.
The Human Resources Coordinator provides support for operational activities in the Human Resources department.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assists with recruiting efforts to include recruiting events, job posting, setting up interviews, conducting reference and consumer checks on qualified applicants
- Conduct new hire orientation session
- Ensures time cards for staff are accurate, resolves leave requests, and ensures compliance with policy and procedure
- Maintain employee data and record keeping for personnel files
- Perform benefit administration and reconciles billing
- Assists with changes for employees on the necessary credit union computer applications and systems
- Provides assistance with Human Resources reporting information, correspondence, filing, and other administrative support for the department
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma required
- Two year degree with concentration in Human Resources or Business Administration
- or two or more years of experience in a Human Hesources position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs or related software programs required
- Productive degree of initiative to handle rapid changes
- High level of organizational skills
This position will be located at our Far NE Heights Office near Paseo del Norte and Wyoming
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position! We offer medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and more!
All applications must be submitted at //www.sandia.org/careers