Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
at Pediatric Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2630
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of the recruitment process. The recruiter is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for medical / technical, administrative/clerical and management positions throughout the company. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques and knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment of administrative, medical/technical and clerical positions throughout the company.Answer all phone calls and e-mails regarding prospective employees.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve and maintain required staffing levels.
- Analyze employment applications received to determine suitability for employment. When information indicates a good applicant, perform screening to select appropriate candidates to send to managers to interview and select for a position.
- Conduct background screening (AHCA and Drug screening) and reference checks.
- Enter new hire data into ADP. Prepare new hire identification badge via Asure ID Express System.
- Conduct new employee orientation, providing explanations of company policies, procedures and benefits.
- Act as a liaison with medical/technical schools including serving on Advisory Boards.
- Coordinating and tracking extern placement in our practice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Schedules and attend job/career fairs as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Completion of weekly reports on recruitment, extern placement, internal job posting and employment activity.
- Ensure consistent application of policies, and that employment practices conform to policies within the recruiting process.
- Assist in development of programs for managers designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field. Commensurate work experience may be substituted for education.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of personnel practices and theories of employment law. Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement and discretion to achieve organizational objectives. Strong interpersonal skills; strong verbal and written and computer skills.
- Three to five years of recruiting experience. Healthcare recruiting experience preferred but not required.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!