Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at Pediatric Associates
Human Resources Business Partner FEATURED
The HR Business Partner is tasked with ensuring alignment between the business operations and HR practices and objectives. Has a keen understanding of the business’s strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide decision-making.
Provides consulting and coaching to departmental leaders and managers in order to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objectives.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
Management and Support: The HR Business Partner consults with the business’s leadership and management in order to foster and promote the engagement of the business’s core values at all levels. In this position, the HRBP is the subject matter expert to assist management and leadership in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations. The HRBP also coaches the business’s departmental heads and management in performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision making.
The HRBP plays a major role in the management of varied projects throughout the business, actively participating in project teams, and implementing initiatives while simultaneously ensuring proper communication and collaboration within business departments, HR, medical offices and executive management.
Strategy: In this strategic role, the HRBP facilitates effective implementation of new people management initiatives in different departments and levels of the business as appropriate.
Ensures that there is alignment between people management strategies and the existing business’s policies and procedures, updating each as required. In this capacity, the HRBP works closely with HR Management in developing and applying changes to people management strategies, implementing a people cycle, and establishing recruitment and training programs.
Recruiting/Talent Sourcing: The HRBP develops and executes workforce plans, provides exceptional candidate experience, and builds and maintains a candidate pipeline through vast networking. Works with HR Management in developing the people management plans and strategies.
Analytics: The HRBP has an analytical role to conduct research, and consistently develop and enforce HR procedures and policies. Analyzes and reports on KPIs and trends related to human capital in the business and uses these findings to develop strategies and solutions to issues that affect the business’s employee relations.
In addition, this role will provide best practices, insight and oversight of the organizations’ Compensation function and Total Rewards strategy.
Knowledge and Opportunity: The HRBP maintains a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends, best practices, and labor legislation. This guarantees attraction and retention of valuable employees by guaranteeing efficient people management practices within the business leading to employee satisfaction.
Other Duties: The HRBP conducts similar duties as deemed fit for the proper execution of duties, and duties as assigned by the Director of HR and C-Suite.
- The HRBP must have a Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Human Resources, Business or any other related field.
- Appropriate people management qualification such as SPHR, and PHR are highly desirable.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of working experience preferably as an HR Business Partner.
- 3-5 years of broad-based compensation experience, previous experience at a high-growth healthcare organization preferred.
- The candidate must demonstrate successful experience in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations.
- A suitable candidate will also have vast demonstrated knowledge of relevant labor laws and practices.
- Prior experience with enterprise Training, Change Management or program implementation highly desirable.
- A suitable candidate will also have proven and successful experience in influencing senior management and departmental heads into the adoption of ultimately beneficial people management policies and procedures.