Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Compensation & Benefits Analyst
at Pediatric Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2205
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists, Human Resources - Comp & Benefits, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
HR Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Full Time, Days
Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Bilingual Type: N/A
Req # 2755
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Support the compensation and benefits functions to ensure employee packages are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, reasonable and are compliant with legal requirements. Conducts benefit invoice reconciliation, benefit audits, and benefit programs to include FMLA.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other legal requirements.
- Analyze, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation and benefits.
- Assist in development of policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function.
- Conduct and/or participate in market and salary surveys.
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain competitiveness.
- Respond to employee queries on compensation and benefits.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and HR staff.
- Assist in the development and updating of job descriptions.
- Participate in due diligence as it relates to employee compensation and benefits during mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist with overseeing reconciliation of all benefit invoices and check requests for vendor payments and wires.
- Performs benefit accounting/auditing activities on a monthly basis. Analyze employee records and adjusts records accordingly to accurately reflect coverage and plan design.
- Assist with gathering employee data and process monthly billings and preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Process medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as life, disability, 401(k), and other voluntary benefits.
- Assist in conducting Affordable Care Act requirements
- Manage and track all Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims.
- Partners with management in the Annual Benefits Enrollment process including the initial drafting/updating of employee benefits communications, coordinating COBRA automation and works closely with vendors to streamline benefit changes and updates.
- Conduct benefit open enrollment and benefit briefings to educate new hires on benefit opportunities.
- Enters compensation and benefits information into HRB ADP system.
- Prepares and distributes required notices to employees. Assists in the preparation of forms and packets for employee new hires, leaves, status changes and terminations.
- Issue and record benefit adjustments to pay resulting from previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs other various duties as assigned, including cross training in other functional areas.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in a related field a plus but not required.
- CBP preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Reporting skills, analyzing information, presentation skills, verbal and written communication, compensation and wage structure, invoice reconciliation, confidentiality, developing standards, orienting employees, results oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
- Two years of related experience
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. The Company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations in consumer retail locations. They were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available. Today, Pediatric Associates is a national leader in pediatric population health management with over 200,000 patients under global risk. Keeping abreast of medical advances and changing lifestyles, Pediatric Associate’s modern facilities offer comprehensive services, including X-ray and state certified laboratories. The Company currently has 33 neighborhood locations, which are staffed by more than 200 employed providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, counties, including Tampa and Jacksonville. Pediatric Associates will continue to bring the best possible healthcare service to its patients well into the 21st Century. Ease of access, prompt courteous service and responsiveness to our patients' concerns will always be their primary goal. Pediatric Associates has continued to thrive and today is recognized as one of the premier general pediatric and population health management practices in the United States.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!