Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Training and Development Specialist
at Pediatric Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2546
Categories: Education - ALL, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Training
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Assist with planning, coordinating and training and development of new and existing clinical employees.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Train and develop new and existing clinical employees.
- Maintain updated copies of training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials to be used as reference tools for staff training or onsite.
- Assists in the development of training and evaluation procedures as part of their job function.
- Coordinates and set-up staff development programs/training sessions in collaboration with but not limited to the following departments as needed: Human Resource, IT, EHR, Risk/Compliance and Manage Care.
- Arranges and coordinates training classes; including dates, invites, room availability, meals and technical set-up for clinical training sessions.
- Collaborates with management and conducts surveys to identify training needs based on changing requirements and continued process improvement departmental expectations.
- Assists in the development of PAU clinical department training courses.
- Collaborates with Clinical department training manager to update and maintain Training Guidelines used by managers for employee probationary period.
- Maintain training tracking process, enters data, tracks completion and processes communication/certification to managers.
- Orders supplies for training and training department as needed.
- Communicates employee training dates, list of expected attendees, and follow-up with clinical managers.
- Identify and coordinate administration of missing required vaccinations for new employees starting with PA at the Business Office training sessions.
- Create XPM accounts for new employees receiving immunizations in B/O.
- Administer and upload vaccines given in B/O into Florida Shots.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a healthcare environment. Knowledge of employee training and development a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The Clinical Training and Development Specialist person needs the ability to communicate information and ideas, to speak clearly so others can understand, to listen to and understand information and ideas both verbally and in written form, to apply general rules to specific problems, to produce answers that make sense and to identify and understand communication of others.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!