My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Coordinator@Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. Phoenix AZ
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Must Have Human Resource Experience
Education Level: Degree and/or Work Experience 3+ years
Job Shift: Days Mon-Fri
Job Cateogry: Human Resources
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. The parent company of My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic and Well Suited has an open position available for an
We are looking for a self-starter with great energy and enthusiasm to join our Corporate Team!
This position's primary focus will be on-location job recruitment and employee relations, which includes traveling to our store locations in the Metro Phoenix.
Skill / Requirements
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft office experience required.
- At least 3 years job recruitment experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of Arizona and California employment laws and practices.
- Experience maintaining employee digital files required.
- Knowledge of employee safety and welfare standards.
- Some Payroll/HR software experience required.
- Paycom knowledge a plus!!
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Salary - DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonus, full-time employees can enjoy company benefits that can include co-paid medical insurance,
401(k) with a company match, flex hours, paid vacations and more!
Click on the link below to apply for this position.
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page.
Please complete the application and all screening questions and don't forget to upload your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!