Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the development and design of the company SharePoint Online portal. The goal of this position is to enhance business activity by improving upon and transitioning new processes to SharePoint. The SharePoint Developer will collaborate with departmental leaders to understand needs, business processes, and work flow in order to analyze, configure, and customize SharePoint for the company’s use.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Corporate Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Company details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Minimum of 3-5 years of similar experience with at least 3 years of proven experience with SharePoint Online
- Experience with C# /.NET using object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with PowerShell SharePoint Cmdlets, Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, TGS, Gid, Fiddler, and other tools
- Demonstrated understanding of leveraging APIs, implementing single sign-on (SSO), and creating custom web services
- Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap framework and responsive design techniques
- Proven experience of database modeling and relational databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.