Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Inquiry Coordinator
at Sagora Senior Living
Sales Inquiry Coordinator
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
We are looking for a friendly voice to answer sales calls from future residents and family members. This sales focused position will gather details from the call to coordinate next steps with the appropriate Sales and Marketing Director. The goal of this position is to quickly build rapport to help callers with their inquiry and start their experience off with an excellent first impression to display Sagora's Residents First philosophy from the first initial phone call.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Home Office, Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Multiple shifts
- The Sales Inquiry Coordinator will be responsible for the intake of all sales inquiry calls for all Sagora communities via phone
- Gather information from the caller to pass along to the community Sales and Marketing Directors and team
- Answer questions about the company, communities, and tour process
- Build rapport with callers to build relationships and overcome obstacles
- Document notes from the incoming call in our CRM, Yardi, for the community management to review
- Coordinate with the appropriate community manager to take over next steps
- Provide a positive experience to anyone calling in
- Follow up with the resident or family member as needed based upon next steps identified through the process
- Document all notes and update management with status
- Initial Hubspot lead management - answering lead inquiries coming in from our websites to direct to appropriate communities
- 6 months of Customer Service or sales call experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Organization, customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- CRM experience preferred, Yardi a plus
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, and other staff members
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.