Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Analyst
at Sagora Senior Living
IT Support Analyst
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The IT Support Analyst I is responsible for the day-to-day functionality of desktop and laptop computers, applications, and related technologies and assisting associates with technological issues.
- Location: Corporate Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Company details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Administer and manage various user accounts, Microsoft applications, messaging and email systems, and other communication applications.
- Accurately manage IT equipment and allocate available inventory
- Create and prioritize service desk tickets and perform basic-level technical support
- Analyze application problems and resolve technical issues as necessary
- Resolve printer and ancillary equipment issues involving various technology related systems
- Assist in the purchasing process of new services, hardware, software, and other supplies
- Configure workstations for new users and disable access for terminated users
- Provide audio/video support of computer and telephone systems
- Maintain anti-malware and anti-virus protection systems for all users
- Oversee user and service accounts while adhering to all IT security policies to ensure that security precautions are taken while enabling users to complete their work efficiently
- Provide assistance to other IT team members as requested
- 1-3 years of technical support experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Formal training in the field of technology preferred, with A+ certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve IT issues at the corporate and community level
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Windows-based applications
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language and an understanding of general computer terms and acronyms
- Must provide excellent customer-service with the ability to be available for on-call support outside of normal business hours
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.