Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Sagora Senior Living is searching for a HR Manager. The Home Office Human Resources team centralizes HR functions for our 39 communities across 5 states including, but not limited to, employee relations, recruiting, payroll, benefits, workers compensation, and leaves. This position is required to be located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for a daily commute to the office downtown Fort Worth.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy.
- Location: Corporate Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Company details: www.sagora.com
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Involvement in the day-to-day HR department operations.
- Work with managers regarding any employee relations concerns or investigations with involvement in the investigation process.
- Coach managers through disciplinary process.
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to employee relations, compensation, benefits, workers compensation, safety, and leave policies and strategies.
- Lead the investigation and response to associate complaints in relation to EEO matters and other employment related litigation matters.
- Train, coach, and consult company leadership regarding human resources functions to align practice with procedure.
- Oversee the review of all field associate terminations and works with field management and regional management to facilitate the departure of associates in order to reduce or eliminate any liability to the company.
- Deliver communication to associates as necessary regarding Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Protects the interests of associates and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- A degree in human resources, management, or another appropriate degree along with 7 or more years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training in various human resources topics including employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety, and training
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR, SHRM-CP) certification
- Extensive knowledge of employment laws and practices of Texas. Ideal candidate will have multi-state experience including California
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
- Excellent computer skills in a MS Windows environment, to include advanced Excel skills and proficiency with current technology
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Must have a driving record that meets the company driver policy
- Must be able to travel overnight for up to three days with 72-hour notice