Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The HR Generalist will be responsible for Human Resource functions requiring knowledge and experience including but not limited to FMLA, WC Compliance, EEOC Compliance, handling employee relations matters requiring investigation and working with the VP of HR on various department projects.
The HR Generalist will report directly to the Vice President of Human Resources.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy.
- Location: Corporate Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Company details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:30p
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assists the Vice President of HR with programs, procedures, and guidelines to meet company objectives.
- Work with the Sr. Generalist and VPHR to ensure employee relations issues are addressed in addition to investigating and resolving associate complaints.
- Assist the VPHR and SR. Generalist to develop a comprehensive onboarding program designed to increase engagement and decrease turnover.
- Works with the HR Specialist to prepare periodic reports for VP of Human Resources relating to turnover and compensation.
- Fully utilizes Human Resources software (i.e., Paylocity, ClearCompany, Relias Learning) to the company’s advantage.
- Audit and prepare Job Descriptions for field managers as necessary.
- Audit and prepare Performance Evaluations for field managers as necessary.
- The Human Resources Generalist assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President of HR.
To perform the Human Resources Generalist job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
The HR Generalist will have the following experience and attributes:
- A degree in human resources, business management, psychology, communications, or another appropriate degree along with 4-7 years of progressive experience in a Human Resources position.
- Training in employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety, or training
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices of Texas. Ideal candidate will have multi-state experience
- Experience working with an HRIS system, Paylocity experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills in a MS Windows environment, to include advanced Excel skills.
- Effective oral and written communication (will be required to show examples of written communication)
- Excellent interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a driving record that meets the company driver policy.
- Must be able to travel overnight for up to 3 days with 5 day notice.