Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Business Partner
at Sagora Senior Living
HR Business Partner
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The HR Business Partner will work with leadership teams at all Sagora Senior Living communities with employee relations concerns and investigations. This role requires a deep level of knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy.
- Location: Corporate Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Company details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:30p
- The HR Business Partner will address associate relations issues and investigate/resolve associate complaints.
- Communicate with managers regarding performance memos and termination checklists throughout the disciplinary process.
- Provide direction to community management regarding associate complaints and investigations and schedule times to speak with associates to gather additional information.
- Audit and prepare Performance Evaluations for field managers as necessary.
- Work with field and regional management to facilitate the departure of associates in order to reduce or eliminate liability to the company.
- Oversees the exit program and ensures employee relations issues are addressed in addition to investigating and resolving associate complaints.
- Protects the interests of associates and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- A degree in human resources, management, psychology or another appropriate degree along with 5 or more years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety, or training
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR, SHRM-CP) certification preferred, but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of employment laws and practices of Texas. Ideal candidate will have multi-state experience
- Experience in the administration of compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Experience working with an HRIS system, Paylocity experience is a plus
- Effective oral and written communication (will be required to show examples of written communication)
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a driving record that meets the company driver policy.
- Must be able to travel overnight for up to three days with 72-hour notice.