Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Branch Name:||Plantation||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(954) 424-3173||Job ID:||235687|
|Pay Information:||$50,000.00 - $55,000.00||Order Type:||TE|
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe
Payroll Coordinator process payroll transactions in our company. Payroll coordinator responsibilities include processing timesheets, updating payroll records and answering employee questions about payments. Ultimately, you’ll ensure employees are compensated correctly and on time.
If you have great attention to detail and outstanding analytical and numerical skills, we’d like to meet you.
· Process Status changes and other documents(e.g. W-4 )
· Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order
· Verify hours worked
· Assist local HR manager when needed.
· Organize and file time-sheets
· File, retrieve, and organize personnel documents and files.
· Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with employees and management.
· Overseeing payroll payments
· Coordinating with HR about changes in payroll(e.g. terminations, new hires)
· Update data with salary or wage adjustments
· Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker’s compensation)
· Produce reports to upper management upon request
· Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
· Work with authorities (e.g. IRS) on audits or requests
· Enter hours into the time keeping/payroll system when required.
· Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
· Proven experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role
· Familiarity with payroll processes
· Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll (such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act or FLSA)
· Working knowledge of payroll systems (e.g. Oracle, Kronos, ADP)
· Comfortable with Excel (functions, data etc.)
· An analytical mind with good math skills
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Diploma/BSc/ BA in accounting, finance or relevant field