Casa de la Luz Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Assistant, Part Time, Tuesday-Friday
at Casa de la Luz Hospice
- Job ID
- Human Resources
- Regular Part-Time
- Shift (Days/Hours)
- Part Time, Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm
Casa de la Luz is celebrating 20 years of Superior Care and
has grown to become the leader in hospice care services in Southern AZ!
Come Join our Team of Dedicated Hospice Professionals!
Casa de la Luz Hospice is Seeking a Part Time Human Resources Assistant
Position is Part Time, 24 Hours/Week
Schedule: Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm
*This position offers PTO and 401(k) benefits!*
About Casa de la Luz Hospice:
Lynette Jaramillo and Agnes C. Poore formed Casa de la Luz Hospice, LLC, in 1998 to provide sensitivity, care and support for patients and their loved ones in the final phase of life. They wanted to reach far beyond the usual and customary hospice service in Tucson. They built a team of individuals who are committed to guiding patients and their loved ones through the end of life journey with knowledge, compassion, and the highest ethical standards. Casa de la Luz's mission and core values are in the heart of each of its employees. In order to continuously fulfill our mission we seek to recruit caring and compassionate individuals.
By joining the Casa de la Luz family you will have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the hospice community, and you will find your employment at Casa de la Luz Hospice to be a rewarding experience. Lynette and Agnes continue to lead the company's mission with a hands-on approach to the company's daily operations. Casa de la Luz Hospice has established an outstanding reputation for compassionate and superior care. Credit for this reputation goes to each individual in the organization. Casa has also been voted as Tucson's Best Place to Work on more than one occasion due to our commitment to our employees. Today, Casa de la Luz Hospice is the largest and one of the most trusted and respected hospices in Southern Arizona. We seek unique talent and energies to contribute to our culture of superior care.
Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Assistant coordinates processes and provides administrative support to members of the Human Resources Department.
- Works closely with the Recruiter to assist with all aspects of the hiring process:
- Posts position openings
- Performs application reviews
- Schedules and conducts interviews (initial phone screens, in-person, hiring manager, etc.)
- Coordinates the background check, drug screen and reference check processes
- Verifies licensure/certification
- Sends welcome letters
- Produces recruiting summary reports
- Participates in recruiting events
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Previous customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Working knowledge of database management systems preferred. Experience with Sage software and Crystal Reports helpful.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and change direction quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively handle sensitive and confidential situations and information. Must be able to manage conflict and problem-solve.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in writing and orally, to a diverse audience (management, employees, prospective employees, etc.).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.