Arizona Central Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR / Training Coordinator
at Arizona Central Credit Union
Arizona Central Credit Union is searching for a motivated individual to assist with both the Human Resources and Training functions of the credit union.This position requires the highest level of confidentiality and the ability to instill trust and confidence. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. If your career interest is in Human Resources or Training, this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
All ACCU employees are expected to assist the Credit Union in fulfilling its vision; Financial Freedom. Simple Solutions. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. In addition, the position will provide administrative support for the Human Resources and Training departments. This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement in the field.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Dedicated to creating an outstanding on-boarding experience for new hires.
- Tracking of all open positions and filled jobs.
- Collect, sort, maintain and track all applications and resumes for employment according to federal & state employment laws.
- Post internal and external jobs, as approved by management.
- Maintain and update job descriptions, as directed by management.
- Coordinate internal interviews with HR and hiring manager.
- Assist with telephone screening and scheduling external interviews.
- Pre-employment screenings including; applicant reference check, verification of employment, criminal background checks, applicant testing, etc.
- Prepares contingent and final job offers, and coordinates pre-employment drug testing.
- Coordinates start dates and training schedule for new hires.
- Conducts new hire orientation, to include; collection of new employee data and informing new employees of credit union policies and guidelines.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, and applicable laws to remain compliant in state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Assist training leader in coordinating and facilitating various training activities throughout the organization.
- Online course administration – creating new accounts, registering learners, tracking learning and keeping records
- Prepare and maintain training materials – printing, creating manuals and agendas, sending invitations, updating documents as needed.
- Maintenance of the training lab.
- Administering the credit union Education Reimbursement program.
- Various administrative support functions.
- Assist in facilitating the optimal use of technology, steering us toward a paperless environment in HR, specifically in the areas of recruitment and on-boarding, and employee files.
- Continually evaluating current processes and recommending efficiencies and improvements.
- TRP Coordinator for the Maricopa County Trip Reduction Program.
- Birthday and Service Anniversary announcements.
- Various administrative duties such as: ordering nameplates, shirts, department supplies, parking cards, etc.
- Processing new hire compliance items such as eVerify and bondability, compiling new hire files.
- Assist with preparing for new hire benefit presentations and enrollments, and open enrollment season.
- Coordinate various HR and Training projects.
- Set up exit interviews.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to all human resources and employment functions.