Ashton Tiffany LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unemployment Insurance (UI) Claims Program Manager
at Ashton Tiffany LLC
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and – unusually, in this business – having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an experienced Unemployment Insurance (UI) Claims Program Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- processing unemployment insurance claims including determinations, wage audits, appeals, hearings, reimbursements, and payments
- representing school districts on telephonic unemployment hearings
- managing relationships with members, vendors, and the DES
- developing training content and providing trainings to members via in-person meetings and at conferences
- training members on how to reduce UI losses
- developing marketing materials and presenting services to potential members via in-person meetings and webinars
- reviewing, understanding, and ensuring compliance with statutes, regulations, laws, and internal procedures
- collecting and analyzing data to prepare annual member contributions
- preparing progress reports, cost benefit analysis, and utilization reports
Here’s what we need from you:
- bachelor’s degree (required)
- unemployment insurance claims adjudication experience (preferred)
- human resources or school district administration experience (preferred)
- excellent organization skills with high attention to detail; ability to manage time and projects appropriately
- outstanding customer service and communication skills
- comfort with presenting to small/large groups in person and online
- advanced Microsoft Office abilities
- ability to travel 20% of the time
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- charity events
- team building events
- a killer company social calendar
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and perhaps most important,
- great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about