Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Analyst II
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Compliance Analyst II position is responsible for conducting consumer compliance regulatory reviews and providing a point of contact and source for dissemination of compliance information, assists in the development and implementation of compliance educational and training programs, provides creative input to and maintenance of the compliance department website.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conducts and leads internal consumer compliance reviews.
2. Acts as a compliance contact for member banks.
3. Manages internal and external auditors on consumer compliance reviews.
4. Works with bank regulatory agency on Compliance and CRA FDIC exams.
5. Manages the creative input to and maintenance of the compliance department website.
6. Approves member banks’ advertisements for compliance with applicable consumer
regulations and UDAAP.
7. Acts as Compliance Representative in Heartland-wide projects and committees
8. Attends outside training as necessary to stay abreast of compliance changes.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
2. 3-5 years of consumer compliance regulatory experience in either the deposit or lending
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Must be able to work under pressure with multiple tasks and meeting stated deadlines.
5. Must demonstrate attention to detail.
1. Will attend the ABA National Compliance School within first two years of hire.
2. Will attend the ABA Intermediate and Graduate School.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will