Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Starbucks Barista Trainer
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
To provide leadership and training to the Barista staff, which helps contribute to the Isle Casino and Starbuck’s success by creating and maintaining the Starbucks Experience for our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver Eldorado Isle legendary Family Style service at all times.
- Provide effective coaching to improve individual and team performance.
- Provide effective training of new Barista’s, per Starbucks standards.
- Promote a positive overall team atmosphere that includes cooperation and teamwork, high morale, and positive interpersonal interactions and communications.
- Communicate and work with Isle/Starbucks Management, to provide strong leadership and to set the example for the team.
- Assist Isle/Starbucks Management to practice effective inventory management and effective retail merchandising.
- Able to effectively manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Lead with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of both the Eldorado Isle Casino and Starbucks.
- Demonstrate a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events.
- Efficiently and accurately prepare and price products for sale to customers.
- Actively work to keep your work area and your department as a whole clean and safe for customers and coworkers.
- Be knowledgeable about the items in your department so you can accurately and courteously answer customer questions.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards to produce desired team and individual results.
- Know, comply with, and encourage other team members to comply with all health regulations, sanitation guidelines and safety procedures for your department and your store.
- Ensure the department is always clean, fully stocked and appropriately merchandised.
- Able to operate, clean and maintain all equipment safely and competently.
- Know and practice rotation procedures to ensure product dates are properly monitored.
- Demonstrate the strong verbal and interpersonal skills necessary for positive customer and peer interactions.
- Demonstrate the basic math and reading skills required for the position.
- Promote department sales by suggesting additional products, offering samples to customers and creating visually appealing display cases.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner and recognize when it is appropriate to involve a member of the store management team.
- Practice open communication with store management team regarding any issues in the department.
- Support your company by completing additional tasks identified by management, assisting other departments as needed and gaining new skills when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Previous experience in food service or restaurant is preferred.
- Completion of Barista Trainer and Advanced Store Training, per Starbucks standards.
- Completion of ongoing training and development as listed on the Isle Casino Training Plan.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have a TIPS Card or successfully complete TIPS Alcohol Awareness Training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Reaching overhead with both arms up to a maximum of 84 inches, twisting at the waist and lifting objects with both hands weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time on tile, asphalt, concrete or other hard surfaces.
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 32 lbs.
- Bending and squatting, at times all the way to floor level.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!