Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Intermountain Centers
- Job ID
- Human Resources
- Regular Full-Time
General Summary: Under direct supervision, the HR Specialist – Recruiter, partners with leaders across the organization in all functional areas to support the effective and timely recruitment and onboarding of qualified candidates. This position also provides administrative support to the Human Resources department as required. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to quickly build credible and trusting relationships and will be extremely customer focused. This position requires a significant comfort level with frequently changing priorities. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to learn the Human Resources function with a growing company!
- Supports the organization’s policies, goals and objectives; and works with HR department, management and other staff to achieve objectives by recruiting and onboarding job candidates; and maintaining employee data systems to comply with federal, state and agency requirements.
- Posts job openings in recruiting system as required.
- Ensures that pre-hire and new hire requirements for new employees are received and entered into personnel files.
- Creates, runs, maintains and distributes routine and ad hoc reports.
- Conducts pre-screening candidate interviews.
- Verifies employment history and performs reference checks.
- Partners with hiring managers with regard to hiring needs.
- Ensures hiring practices are being managed appropriately.
- Performs hiring and onboarding tasks, including completing new hire documentation such as I9 forms, tax withholding, handbook acknowledgments, etc.
- Prepares and participates in New Employee Orientation sessions.
- May enter new hire data into HR/Payroll system.
- Responds to candidate questions regarding hiring process.
- Provides support and back-up for other HR functions as required, including, but not limited to benefits programs, training programs, and compliance.
- Provides administrative support to HR department, including filing and department mailing.
- Provides back-up support to front desk receptionist.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
- May perform other reasonable duties as necessary to support a team environment.
- Education and Experience
- HS/GED required.
- Associate’s degree in related business function preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in Human Resources preferred; equivalent experience and education will be considered.
- Regulatory -
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- Initial negative TB test result. (Employer provides)