Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Intermountain Centers
- Job ID
- Human Resources
- Regular Full-Time
General Summary: The HR Generalist delivers professional HR services and partners closely with HR Director, other HR team members and management. The HR generalist performs duties at a professional level in some or all HR functional areas, including but not limited to: benefits administration, new hire orientation, recruiting, training & development, and HRIS management. This position requires a person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization and is able to communicate ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely. The HR generalist must possess business acumen and is able to build and maintain trust and credibility. The HR Generalist must be able to work in the ‘gray’ and have a long-term, big picture outlook.
- Supports the organization’s policies, goals and objectives, and partners with management and other staff to achieve objectives by recruiting and onboarding job candidates.
- Maintains personnel folders to ensure compliance with audits.
- Creates, edits and maintains all company job descriptions in accordance with company and management expectations.
- May perform recruiting and hiring tasks, such as posting positions, screening applicants and conducting reference checks, as necessary.
- Participates new hire orientation programs and training.
- Ensures that pre-hire and new hire requirements for new employees are received and entered into their personnel files.
- Maintains employee data systems to comply with federal, state and agency requirements.
- Administration of HRIS and other electronic HR records systems to maximize the capabilities of these systems and ensure that employee data contained within is correct.
- Partners will all levels of the organization to maintain HR and other compliance measures.
- Responsible for tracking licensing requirements for all staff and advising employees and supervisors of pending updates required.
- Creates, runs, maintains and distributes routine and ad hoc reports.
- Participates in auditing of agency personnel and training records for facilities’ staff, for licensing compliance.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment; including preparation and submission of all required reporting, to include annual ACA and EEOC reports.
- Provides support and back-up for other HR functions as required.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience – Related Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of prior HR work experience required, or any similar combination of education and experience. HS/GED required.
- Certification – SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Previous behavior health experience highly desirable, but not required.
- Minimum 21 years of age