Integrated Support Solutions Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Aquisition Coordinator
at Integrated Support Solutions Inc
Integrated Support Solutions is an innovator in the Hospitality industry. Our ethical principles guide us in our delivery of service. We are looking for unique individuals to represent our culture of service.
This position is responsible to provide support in driving the recruitment process, selection for Integreated Support Solutions. Provide support to management in the development of recruitment/staffing plans/programs to achieve business labor goals. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will also assist management with other clerical needs. You will work closely with the Vice President of HR, Vice President of Operations and President/CEO with the needs of a fast paced, growing organization.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work with managers to ensure accuracy of job descriptions and to design and implement overall recruiting strategy to ensure that staffing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Post jobs on Indeed, Jobing.com and other job boards as necessary. Coordinate the development of recruitment advertising
- Executes under immediate supervision recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring needs
- Screens candidates and makes recommendations regarding candidates to hiring managers for open positions
- Contribute to planning and execution of employment branding initiatives relative to social media presence, campaigns, advertisements and job boards
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with colleges, universities, technical schools, diversity community agencies, etc. attend job fairs and careers events
- Ensure compliance with company policies, communications and reporting
- Review resumes of applicants and assist with screening employee referrals
- Assist with other clerical duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 3-5 years of staffing/recruiting experience. Understanding of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures around staffing/recruitment and HR
- Self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal computer skills using spreadsheet, word processing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 401(k) with company matching
- Company paid life insurance