What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
IT PRODUCT MANAGER
This position is responsible for defining product line strategy, business plans, identifying business opportunities and creating functional specifications. Provides the guiding vision for the product and acts as a business leader of the product. Responsible for the definition and management of product releases and ensuring project teams meet the defined schedules.
- Provides the guiding vision for the product and acts as a business leader of the product.
- Works closely with Business Units to understand market needs and translate them into appropriate feature sets. Responsible for defining product line strategy, business plans, identifying business opportunities and creating functional specifications.
- Defines and manages product releases and ensures project teams meet the defined schedules.
- Ensures all customer and quality requirements are satisfied in the product delivery.
- Works with Business Units, Project Managers, UX Designers and development teams during the design, development, tests and launch phases of the software development and release cycle.
- Evaluates and reports on current product line performance and usage.
- Works with the Marketing Group to define product release documents and marketing strategies for the product represented. This includes coordinating naming and branding with Insperity’s corporate marketing strategy.
- Helps direct the content for the product to be used at Conferences or special events. Assist in the planning/presentation of material for User's Conference and product training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or Computer Science or other related field is required.
- Three to five years product management experience is required.
- A minimum of two years of demonstrated project management ability.
- HR, Payroll, Benefits experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior leadership experience and work in a high-tech environment are preferable.
- Must be knowledgeable of payroll processing, taxes and benefits.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Must possess excellent customer skills and organizational skills, ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a self-starter.
- Good oral and written communication skills specifically relating to creating user documentation and providing user training.
- Must demonstrate analytical and statistical skills.
- Sound knowledge of system design, development and effective testing methods.
- Leadership skills are necessary.
- Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative and actively seek new or better methods of competence.
- A positive team player with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions for specific projects.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.