Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Life Call Center Trainer & QA Analyst
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: e25ebdaf-b29c-49e4-8353-d40dda67f50d
Categories: Call Center/Telemarketing, Education - ALL, Insurance, Customer Service, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Training
We are looking for a Trainer & Quality Assurance Analyst to develop and manage a complete Life Contact Center (LCC) training program.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the testing of all systems used in the LCC.
- Develop and maintain all corresponding written procedures and workflow requirements used in the LCC.
- Partner and consult with other departments, as needed, in the research, preparation, coordination, or sharing of materials.
- Assist with developing and managing benchmarks, action plans, goals, best practices and Standard Operating Procedures for the LCC.
Do you have:
- A bachelor’s degree? Previous job experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 5 years of customer service experience? Working in the insurance industry preferred.
- The ability to monitor, coach, and measure employee work performance?
- The ability to quickly develop an in depth knowledge of current LLC workflows and able to streamline processes to enable workflows to be more efficient?
- A willingness to continue efforts to increase knowledge through applicable training, designations, and/or certificate programs?
- The ability to assist Manager in the development of co-workers with problem solving and decision making skills by sharing position knowledge and job experiences?
- The capacity to stay abreast of new industry trends and advances?
- The willingness to obtain and maintain an Indiana Life & Health Producer’s License?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!