Hunter Engineering Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Intern
at Hunter Engineering Company
- Human Resources
Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, lift racks and more. Hunter equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers and automotive service facilities around the world.
We are currently seeking an Intern to help in the HR Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include ad placement and candidate screening
- Send thank you letters to candidates who were interviewed but not hired
- Administer internal job postings
- Assist Human Resources department with recruiting needs, typing, filing, photocopying, collecting and compiling data, telephone inquiries, special projects and annual events.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned; e. g. answer phones; handle mail, general typing and filing, order and maintain forms.