HR Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Manager (C-level, head of HR)
at HR Solutions, LLC
HR Manager (C-level)
Strategic * Detail Oriented *Collaborative
Vitality Works, a leading manufacturer of top quality products for hundreds of national brands across the globe that empower people to take control of their health, has an immediate opening for the head of HR.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· 5+ years HR leadership experience in a fast-paced, professional, ideally, manufacturing-based work setting.
· Proven, advanced, knowledge, skills and abilities in all facets of HR and ideally, OD.
· Strong familiarity with federal and state employment laws, employment practices and processes for a company with 200+ employees and growing.
· Must be a self-starter, results driven, high-energy leader with a proven "do what it takes" work ethic and ability to complete complex tasks with little to no supervision.
· Passionate belief in not just being held responsible, but being held accountable - accountable to all stakeholders, both inside and outside the company.
· Strategic thinker, "grasps the big picture" but not at the expense of the details.
· Exceptional communicator, collaborator, and diplomat; values and understands the power of the written and spoken word and how to express oneself effectively and with empathy to various audiences.
· Proven understanding/application of effective recruitment/selection procedures, benefits administration, WC, UI, employee relations, training and legal compliance.
· Previous leadership experience working in manufacturing or similar types of industries is a strong plus.
· Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of high volume recruitment of exempt and non-exempt level employees.
· The ability to read, write and speak Spanish is a plus.
Skill / Requirements
The successful candidate will:
· Advance the mission and vision by implementing and maintaining all human capital systems.
· Be an integral member of the leadership team and will work closely with all departments addressing all employment needs.
· Lead all HR efforts at a strategic as well as operational level.
· Encourage and promote new recognition efforts for all employees.
Bachelors degree in HR, Business, or a closely related field. S/PHR or SCP certification strongly desired. Masters degree is also desired.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to create efficacious and therapeutic herbal, vitamin and nutraceutical supplements to help people get and stay well. While the FDA defines minimum quality, we strive for the highest level of quality. Vitality Works also operates in an environmentally sustainable way, recycling, composting, reducing energy and water consumption in a conscientious way. Our dedicated and passionate employees strive to produce amazing products in an uncompromising yet affordable way so that these products are affordable and effective.