Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. HRIS ANALYST
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- M-F, 8am - 4:30pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience in related Business or Technology discipline or HR/HRIS field Required
Three (3) years HR system administration experience including interfaces, system imports, workflows, and business processes Required
The HRIS Senior Analyst provides information systems support to HR by coordinating the preparation and installation of data processing procedures and systems, programming, and report writing as required. Identifies user needs and develops specifications of a complex nature. Acts as department liaison with Information Services for HR system projects, internal departments and third party vendors. This position partners with all areas of HR and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. Functions as primary point of contact for all HR metrics. The HRIS senior analyst will build project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers.
- Functions as primary point of contact for HR metrics. Partners with numerous executives to develop and implement advanced metrics and generate advanced reports/queries, including; writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in research and analyses of HR/Healthcare benchmarks and development of advanced reports or dashboards for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Functions as the primary point of contact for IT, internal departments and third party vendor relationships.
- Administers, creates, modifies and troubleshoots all internal and external HonorHealth interface files and acts as the liaison between vendors, IT and Ultipro for all interface and systems related issues.
- Reviews systems, methods and processes. Formulates new and revised processes via workflows and examines techniques to determine appropriate changes to effect efficiency and enhance automation throughout HR.
- Administers all system data imports. Provides troubleshooting support; including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Identifies HRIS needs, participates in the selection of software packages and assists in development, testing and implementation strategy. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.