Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- HR Total Rewards
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
4 years compensation experience
Extensive spreadsheet design, database management/report writing Required
Conducts complex research and prepares formal recommendations for various pay program changes. Acts as a business partner with assigned leadership to design, evaluate and implement market based compensation. Analyzes compensation surveys and prepares cost impact analysis for wage plan adjustments. Serves as a prime source for wage and hour law interpretation.
- Completes complex analytical functions, such as, but not limited to: macros, data validation / conditioning and other analytical analysis in order to find solutions to meet business needs across the continuum of enterprise compensation analysis. Creates slide deck materials and makes presentations to executives on various recommendations.
Designs and recommends compensation programs/strategy such as variable pay or other innovations to assist in staff retention or other management goals. Recommends policy exceptions as needed.
Prepares various formal pay program recommendations including cost impact analysis. Prepares all management and staff member communication and ensures all approved pay program changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Conducts job audits, analyzes, describes and evaluates positions to produce descriptions and recommend grades consistent with evaluation procedures.
- Counsels all levels of management on salary administration, promotional and merit increase guidelines and all other salary related issues.
- Develops and administers the annual market review (management and non-management) and annual merit programs including preparing all staff member and management communication and ensuring all salary changes are implemented.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.