Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Risk & Compliance Analyst
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
ANGI Homeservices is seeking an IT Risk & Compliance Analyst to join our team. Our business is complicated, and we must ensure that our internal process and controls within our Technology environment meet the ever-evolving needs of the greater business. In this role, you are responsible for:
- Assisting in supporting ANGI’s current and future compliance-related responsibilities (SOX, SOC2, PCI-DSS, privacy regulations, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining business process and controls documentation
- Facilitating the internal and external audit process
- Monitoring audit remediation efforts
- Designing and improving internal controls across our information technology environment
- Execution of management testing for IT general controls related to access and change management
- Identification of business risks and coordination of remediation of vulnerabilities and threats
Specific skills and competencies we’ll be evaluating:
- 1-2 years of experience in IT audit and/or IT Risk Consulting
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (COBIT, ITIL) and regulatory requirements (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI)
- Familiarity with common compliance standards (SOX, SOC2, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.)
- CISA certification preferred
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and strategies
- Experience consulting or auditing public companies is a plus
- Knowledge of auditing standards (GAAS)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic project management and time management skills
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems or Accounting (or similar)
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with prescreened service professionals for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. Many things make up a successful company, but the real key to success is finding the right employees. If you're creative and ambitious and searching for a career in the challenging, fast-paced online world, HomeAdvisor is the place for you.
We went live in October 1999. While we feature the patented technology of ProFinder, showcasing the nation’s largest network of 125,000+ pre-screened, customer-rated and reviewed home improvement professionals, homeowners can also make informed home project decisions using resources including ProReviews, featuring only honest reviews from verified customers; True Cost Guide, providing average local and national costs for home projects; as well as robust home tips and project planning tools.
We have a rich and diverse company culture. All the teams in the company have a high energy, fast pace and hard work ethic with a "have fun" mentality. While we value both our employee's opinions and encourage feedback, we foster both personal and career growth. You can't go anywhere in the company without seeing a fun and invigorating place to work. In addition to comprehensive health and welfare benefits, we also offer many perks like on-site fitness classes, a relaxed business casual environment, local business discounts, and a strong sense of community.
Join the HomeAdvisor Talent Network today and stay up to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.