Holy Redeemer Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EHR Staff Trainer - PS HR Administration
at Holy Redeemer Health System
PS HR Administration
8:00Am - 4:30 PM
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The EHR Educator will directly provide support, formal and informal training and monitoring of HRPAS staff (non physician / extender providers) on use of the EHR application and other office based software applications. The roles mandates expertise in the registration, scheduling and clinical aspects of the EHR software utilized by non-provider office staff.
Incumbent upon this role is the communication of best practices, standardization of processes and use of systems to ensure excellence in service and financial success. Monitoring, observing, auditing, and reporting to management are key aspects of the position as well as communicating and feedback for continuous improvement of performance.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
All individuals, within the scope of their position are responsible to perform their job in light of the Mission & Values of the Health System. Regardless of position, every job contributes to the challenge of providing health care. There is an ongoing responsibility for ensuring that the values of Respect, Compassion, Justice, Hospitality, Holistic Approach, Stewardship and Collaboration are present in our interactions with one another and in the services we provide.
· High school education or equivalent. Prefer advance training, education or certification in healthcare information systems.
· Minimum of five years experience in health care setting using clinical software applications and functioning in a medical office setting as receptionist, biller, medical assistant or other similar in office position.
· Experience teaching/training one on one and small group setting including development of standard education modules.
· Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams
· Effective time management, logical problem solving and attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience improving workflows and processes
· Demonstrated ability to effectively share knowledge and best practices
· Athenahealth application experience preferred
· Positive and persuasive communication skills to motivate and encourage others
· Familiarity with medical terminology
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
· HIPAA Compliant